Bharat Electronics Limited Engineers Vacancy | BEL Recruitment 2020 | BEL- Central Government-owned company | BEL Vacancies
BEL Recruitment 2020– BEL- Bharat Electronics Limited releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Project Engineer – I, Trainee Engineer – I and Trainee Engineer II. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding BEL Recruitment are given below:
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Trainee Engineer- I||100|
|Trainee Engineer II||160|
|Project Engineer – I||125|
|EXAM NAME||BEL Trainee Engineers & Project Recruitment 2020 for SBU, Bengaluru and IPSS Project|
|NAME OF ORGANISATION||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|NAME OF POSTS||Trainee Engineer – I, Project Engineer I, Trainee Engineer – II.|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||385|
|JOB TYPE||Temporary / Contract Basis|
|JOB LOCATION||Posted anywhere based on the company’s requiremen|
- For Project Engineer – I and Trainee Engineer I: Aspiring candidates must have qualification in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science
- For Trainee Engineer – II: Aspiring candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
Experience : Candidate must have 03 months post qualification relevant experience for Trainee Engineer I and 02 years post qualification for the other two posts.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here
- For Trainee Engineer– I :- 25 years (Maximum age)
- For Engineer- I :- 28 years (Maximum age)
- For Trainee Engineer-II :-28 years (Maximum age)
- Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per Government Rules.
- For Project Engineer I- Rs. 500/-
- For Other Posts- Rs. 200/
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last date to apply for the vacancy- 21.11.2020.
In the first year, per month Rs. 25,000/- for Trainee Engineer I, Rs. 35,000/- for Project Engineer I and Rs.28,000/- for Trainee Engineer II will be payable. After the first year, higher salary in subsequent years will be payable as mentioned in the official notification.