ZenQ Off Campus Drive 2022- ZenQ has announced an off-campus hiring campaign for a Test Engineer post. B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical).
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
ZenQ Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA|
- This off campus recruitment is open to B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical) and MCA graduates from the years 2021 and 2020.
- Throughout your academic career, you must have a grade point average of 65 percent or higher.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic in working in the field of testing.
- There are no pending backlogs.
- Academically, the candidate should have strong technical skills.
ZenQ Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process :
Level 1: Online Written Examination
1.30 hours of online testing (aptitude, C programming) and 15 minutes of essay writing
Level 2 – After passing the written exam
Level 3 (Technical Round 1)
Level 4 (Technical Round 2) – Upon completion of all technical rounds
Round of Human Resources (Virtual)
How do I apply for ZenQ’s 2022 Off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply for these vacancies as soon as possible online.
For Official Announcement : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Our latest posts:
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro