Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2021 ; Software Engineer Trainee | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Xactly Corporation Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE / B.Tech /MCA are Eligible to apply for this drive.
Xactly Corporation is a pure-play, SaaS company that provides cloud-based enterprise software and services. They offer tools to allow for sales performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement. Xactly Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Details Of Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2021
|1.||Organization Name||Xactly Corporation|
|2.||Job Category||Private jobs|
|3.||Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|4.||Qualification||0 – 2 Years|
|6.||Experience Needed||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|7.||Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|8.||Salary||As per norms|
Job Description :
- You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures.
- You must be strong in all aspects of the application.
- You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud. You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field
- Must have project(s) done in any one of the programming languages, databases
- Any courses/training on development technologies would be a plus
- Should have excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Quick learner, good in problem solving
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Should able to write, test and deploy the code
- Should able to understand language, systems, containers
- Good team player and assists peers.
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro