Wipro Off Campus Drive-NTH 2021 for Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech. Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Test 2021 is scheduled to hire 2020 & 2021 batch for Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) . It is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!.
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date||6 October 2021|
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing
- 2020 & 2021
- B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study
- All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum
- Service Agreement
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
For more details:Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here