Wipro Off Campus Drive-NTH 2021 for Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech. Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Test 2021 is scheduled to hire 2020 & 2021 batch for Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) . It is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!.
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date||6 October 2021|
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing
- 2020 & 2021
- B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study
- All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum
- Service Agreement
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
For more details:Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro