2022 Virtusa Off Campus Drive – Participate in Virtusa’s national-level coding competition, NeuralHack 2.0, to take your skills to the next level. Win thrilling prizes and create lasting memories.” To show the nation what you’re capable of, code your heart out. You don’t just get gifts; you win a job!!!
Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2022(Virtusa NeuralHack 2.0):
|Job Role||Associate Engineer(Job+Prizes)|
|Salary-CTC||Rs. 5-6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad /Bangalore/Chennai/Pune/ Gurgaon/Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai|
|Last Date||7 March 2022|
- You should be a final year student from BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech(Any Specialization)/MCA
- 60% throughout starting 10th until degree
- Must be graduating in 2022 – No Other YOP is allowed
- You must not have received offer from Virtusa as a part of 2022 hiring.
Note: Because this is an individual team member event for Stage 1 and Stage 2, all candidates must register independently.
Why to participate
- Get recognized for your passion to code
- If you make it to the Grand finale, you stand a chance to bag dream offers of 5 LPA and 6.5 LPA
Win exciting goodies and cash prizes
- Winner – receives a cash prize of INR 20,000 and goodies worth INR 10,000
- Runner up 1 – receives a cash prize of INR 10,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
- Runner up 2 – receives a cash prize of INR 5,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
How do I apply for the 2022 Virtusa Off Campus Drive?
On or before March 7, 2022, all interested and eligible applicants can apply for this position by following the link.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro