UPSC ESE 2021: Notification released, application for Engineering Services Examination started. Union Public Service Commission, UPSC (Union Public Service Commission, UPSC) released Engineering Services Exam Notification (Engineering Services Exam, ESE) . Detailed notification letter for ESE Exam 2021 has been released by UPSC in online mode on the official website – upsc.gov.in. In such a situation, if the candidates want to apply for this examination, then they can apply by going to the UPSC application portal.
UPSC IES 2021 for Engineering Service Exam:
|Name of Examination||Engineering Service Exam (ESE)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 April 2021|
Important Dates for Engineering Service Exam(ESE) 2021:
- Online Application Starts – 07th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment (online) – 27th April 2021
- Last Date for fee payment (Cash) – 26th April 2021
- Date for Online application Withdrawn – 04th to 10th May 2021
- Admit Card Release Date – To be Notified Soon
- Preliminary Exam Date – 18th July 2021
Exam Fees for UPSC IES 2021 Examination(ESE):
- For General – Rs.200/-
Note: Excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fees
UPSC IES 2021 will be conducted in 3 stages:
1. Stage I/(Preliminary stage): The examination will consist of two objective types (MCQ) question papers carrying a maximum of 500 marks (Paper 1 – 200 Marks & Paper II – 300 Marks).
2. Stage-II/(Main): It will consist of conventional type papers in Engineering Discipline with maximum marks of 600 (300 marks in each paper). The duration of the exam would be three hours.
3. Stage-III: Personality test carrying 200 marks.
Negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer. One-third of the total mark of one question will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/ Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here