UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: 196 Vacancy of Junior Engineer in Uttar Pradesh Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) recently release a notification to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer JE Electrical / Mechanical / Computer and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in these vacancy can apply online and candidates can read the official notification before applying for the same for which link is given below in the article.
Organization : Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of Post : Junior Engineer (Trainee)
Official Website : www.uprvunl.org
Job Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer (Civil) : Candidate must have 03 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute recognized by State Government. Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri.
Important Dates regarding this recruitment :-
- Notification Out : 18/03/2021
- Application Begin : Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online : Notified Soon
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application Fee (Tentative)
- For General / OBC / EWS : 700/-
- For SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- Candidate can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan
Age Limit (Tentative)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPRVUNL Rules.
Selection Process : Computer Based Test, Interview
|Vacancy Details Total : 196 Post|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||42||15||04||05||03||69||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.More Details Available Soon|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||46||17||05||06||04||78|
|Junior Engineer Electronics / Control & Instrumentation||23||09||02||03||02||39|
|Junior Engineer Computer||06||02||01||01||0||10|
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer recruitment 2021
1. Candidates can Apply through Online Mode from the Official Website.
2. Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
3. Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
4. Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature .
5. Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
6. Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
OUR LATEST POST
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro