The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the direct recruitment of Mines Officers, Principals, Professors, and Readers for the year 2021. Candidates who want to apply for this UPPSC’s direct recruitment and meet the eligibility requirements can do so online between January 19 and February 16, 2022. Read the advertisement for all recruitment-related information, such as eligibility, age restriction, selection procedure, pay rate, and other details, and then apply.
UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details Total : 19 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Various Post Eligibility 2021|
|MINES OFFICERS,S-06/01||16||Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering with 1 years experience in supervising mining operation and 2 years experience in dealing with mineral concession work.|
|PRINCIPAL,S-11/04||01||Five years Degree in Unani with 12 Year Experience.|
|PROFESSOR AMRAZE JILD WA TAZEENIYAT,S-11/05||01||Five years Degree in Unani with 10 Year Experience.|
|READER MUNAFEUL AZA,S-11/06||01||Five years Degree in Unani with 07 Year Experience.|
- Application Begin : 19/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 16/02/2022
- Last Date Complete Form : 19/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 105/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- MINES OFFICER : 21-40 Years.
- Principal : 35-50 Years.
- Professor : 30-50 Years.
- Reader: 28-45 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Direct Recruitment Rules.
How to Fill UPPSC Mines Officer Other Post Direct Recruitment Online Form
- UPPSC UP
- Candidate Before applying for the recruitment application form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Govt. 05/2021 Various Post Direct Recruitment 2021, please read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro