UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 for 63 Vacancies. UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Notification: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is scheduled to hire candidates for the recruitment of the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer APO. All those candidates who are interested & eligible can now submit their online applications at ukpsc.gov.in on or before 23 August 2021.
|Notification||UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||Aug 3, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||September 17, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- All other criteria being equal, the following category candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates who have served the territorial army for a minimum period of 2 years.
- NCC “B” Certificate holders.
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 176.55/-
- SC / ST : 86.55/-
- PH (Divyang) : 26.55/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Exam 2021 Pattern:
There will be two papers in the preliminary examination. i.e. General Studies and Law. The duration of each paper will be 1.30 hrs. There will be 100 objective type questions in both papers. The candidates who will qualify in prelims will be called for the mains exam.
The UKPSC APO Mains Exam 2021 will have 4 papers: Paper 1: General Knowledge, Paper 2: General Hindi, Paper 3: Law 1, Paper-IV (Law Paper-II) Evidence Act. Each paper will be of 3 hours for 100 questions. The candidates who will qualify in the mains will be called for a personality test.
Priliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration (Hours.)||Exam Level|
The selection of candidates would be done by examination conducted in two stages.
- Stage-I (Priliminary Exam) would be objective type
- Stage-II (Main Exam) would be written type followed by Interview.
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission has notified a total of 63 vacancies for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam- 2021. The vacancies have been divided as per the category wise notified by UKPSC.
|Prosecution Department||Assistant Prosecution officer||31||06||12||13||01||63|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro