Detailed Syllabus of TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 | TCS NQT Hiring 2021 Hiring Process | Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern TCS is a mass recruiting company. Here is the detailed information on TCS NQT Syllabus ONLY online Test.
Syllabus- (1) Quantitative Aptitude
This section contains 15 aptitude questions where you are having 30 minutes to solve. Therefore, The standard aptitude section consists of 10 questions and advanced aptitude section consist of 5 questions. However, The type of questions will be – MCQs and Fill in the blanks ( Box Type questions). TCS NQT Detailed Syllabus In addition, These points have to keep in mind. In contrast, All the MCQs carry a negative marking of 0.33 marks. Fill in the blanks don’t have negative marking.
Important Topics in this section are:
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Time & Work, Percentages
- Profit & Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Blood Relations
- Algebra, Averages
- Series & Progression
- Clocks & Calendar
2) Programming Concepts
This section comprises of 10 questions for which 20 minutes would be allow as stipulated time. Therefore, Two sub-sections would be there as Standard section of 7 questions and Advanced section of 3 questions.
For General News updates please Click Here
To join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
Moreover, The marking scheme is split in the same as the Quantitative ability section. Although, This section tests your basic programming skills like input, output and debugging. TCS NQT Detailed Syllabus,The topics covered in this section are:
- Programming Concepts: Iteration, recursion, procedural vs OOp.
- C Language: Call by value/reference, basic and derived data types, storage class, scope and visibility, basics of pointers, basic header files, library functions, branching and looping, command line arguments, user-defined functions.
- Algorithms: Basic search algorithms, basic sort algorithms (for example- tree traversal, dynamic programming, etc)
- Data Structures: Array, Stack, Queue, List (for example- tree, hash table, etc)
Types of Questions Asked:
- Identify the functionality of the code in the given code in C language/pseudocode.
- Identify the bug (syntactic/semantic) in the given code in C language/pseudocode.
- Conceptual Questions in programming
- Basic algorithms & data structures based questions
- Basics of C language
- Basic Concepts of compiling, linking, OS
For more Latest news:- Click Here
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
This coding section consists of one question, which isto be solved in 30 minutes. Although, Candidates will use an inbuilt compiler to solve their questions in programming language for example- C/C++/Java/Perl/Python. There is no limit to the number of times you can compile the code. TCS NQT Detailed Syllabus You can compile for the unlimit times. You will be give an IDE to debug. For Java, the class name should be name Maze. Input to the program either through STDIN / Command line arguments. Program should write the output to STDOUT. TCS NQT Detailed Syllabus,Moreover, Public and private test cases base evaluation.
This section consists of 15 questions to be answered in 10 minutes. Although, A small passage will be given with blanks in between the passage. You have to also answer each blank by selecting a suitable option from the drop-down menu.Moreover, This section contains a negative marking of 0.33. TCS NQT Detailed Syllabus,The topics covered will be:
- Sentence completion
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
हमारे नवीनतम पोस्ट पटना लोकल न्यूज़ की जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे।
OUR LATEST NEWS:
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro