TCS NQT 2021 | Freshers | TCS Ninja Hiring ; Online Registration. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) has released the registration form for hiring the candidates towards growth and transformational pursuits. The registration of TCS NQT 2021-2022 has started; candidates can apply before 15th August 2021.
|Test||TCS Ninja Hiring 2021|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 August 2021|
|Test Date||30 August 2021 onwards|
Percentage :- Minimum aggregate Marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in class 8th, class 7th, diploma[ if applicable ] graduation, and post-graduation examination
Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT – Students should not have more than one active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process in the highest qualification. if selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS.
GAP/ break in education – It is mandatory to declare a gap in education if any. break in education should not be due to extended education ( examinations cleared after that time stipulated by the board/ University). any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondent course will not be considered). students who have completed their secondary and/ or Senior Secondary courses from NIOS are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to two years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS Selection Process:
The selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.
TCS Ninja Test Pattern 2021:
|Section||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Hands on Coding||2||45|
|Total Time||180 Minutes|
- Open the TCS Next Step Portal , Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, then log in and proceed to complete the application form. After submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, then click on Register Now, choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill in the details. Submit the application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click