TCS NQT 2020 National Qualifier Test October 2020 | TCS NQT 2020 Vacancy | TCS NQT 2020 | TCS NQT 2020 eligibility criteria | TCS NQT 2020 syllabus
TCS Off Campus Drive- TCS NQT 2020 Vacancy
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 releases notification as they scheduled for Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce and Science graduates/Diploma candidates across the country. It is the free common employability test like elitmus, AMCAT offered by TCS. All the details regarding the TCS NQT 2020 is as follows. Read the notification before apply
For more Latest news:- click here
All the details regarding TCS NQT 2020 Vacancy is as follows:
|TEST||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|BATCH||Any Batch (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 |
Batch can try)
|SALARY||Best in Industry|
|JOB LOCATION||Across Industry|
|TEST DATE||17 October 2020|
|LAST DATE||24th/25th/26th October 2020|
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year.
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline.
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
About the Test
- It is Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre).
- Also there is Two-year validity of NQT Score.
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
- Registration Last Date: 17th October 2020
- Sample Test Date: 30th September 2020
- Online Test Date: 24th/25th/26th October 2020
For TCS NQT detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 17 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here