TBO Analyst Recruitment 2021 ; Non Engg. Off Campus Hiring. Amdocs technology decided to hire Engineering & Non-Engineering graduates for the role of Software Engineering Associate & TBO Analyst at Pune/Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Company Name: Amdocs
- Job Role: TBO Analyst
- Location: Pune
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc
- Apply by: Immediate
TBO Analyst Recruitment 2021 ; Main points of this job :-
• Candidates will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
• Candidates will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
• Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Key Job details:
- Perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- Ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- Apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- Perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2021 Batch : BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% through out academics
- No gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply Directly , Click here
Our latest posts
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro