Tata Health Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate Programmer | B.E/B.Tech | Across India | Apply Online . Tata Health is schedule to hire Associate Programmer for B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tata Health Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company: Tata Health
Tata Health Off Campus Drive 2021: TATA Health is a primary healthcare service provider. We wish to be your trusted guide in the journey of good health ensuring you have access to convenient and comprehensive care, both online and offline. Tata Health is a provider of healthcare services.
|Job Role||Associate Programmer|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||14 July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Health Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT related streams
- 2021 Passed outs only
- Scores: 10th: 70%, 12th: 70% , UG CGPA: 7.0
Tata Health Virtual Off ; Skills:
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving
- Very good programming skills
- Good understanding of Data Structure & Algorithms
- Interests in computer technologies
- Interest in programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python etc
- Interest in Cloud computing, Mobile Apps, Data analytics
Documents to be Carried for Tata Health Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to apply Tata Health Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by registering the following link.
For More details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro