Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tata Electronics, a greenfield venture of the Tata group, aims to create a revolution in the electronics manufacturing industry. This industry is currently nascent and has a paucity of relevant skillset. Tata Electronics off campus drive is scheduled for the batch of 2020/2021 of B.E/B.Tech graduates. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in this drive can apply online and candidates can read the eligibilty before applying for the same for which details are given below in this article.
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Rs 5.25 LPA
|8 April 2021
|10 April 2021
- Candidate must have complete BE/BTech (Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics branches) degree of 2020/21 batch
- Candidate must have Excellent Academic Records.
Selection Process for Tata Electronics off Campus Drive:
- Aptitude Test: pH Test (There could be an additional screening test)
- Technical Test
eLitmus Test Pattern for Tata Off Campus Drive:
|Marks for Section
|Problem Solving and Reasoning
Note: Only candidates who score well in pH and Technical Test will be eligible for Interviews.
How to Apply for Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on this drive through online mode by following link given below.
Last Date to Apply for Off Campus Drive: 8th March 2021
Direct link to apply ; Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro