Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Apply 36 Trainees (SET) Post. Spices Board has released a new vacancy notification for filling of Species Extension Trainee Vacancies at Kolkata, Mumbai, Raebareli and Chennai. Those candidates are Eligible & Interested contenders can go through detailed advertisements to apply for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021 and appear for Interview on 29th October 2021.
About Spices Board of India :- The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices headed by a Chairman, rank equivalent to Joint Secretary to Government of India. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri A G Thankappan is the Chairman of Spices Board . Spices Board was constituted in 1987 under Spices Board Act 1986 with the responsibility of production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices shown in the schedule of the Act.
|Job Role||Spices Extension Trainee|
|Walk-in Date||29 October 2021|
- Technical Analyst: Age limit should not be exceed 35 years.
- Trainee Analyst / Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: age should not be exceeding 35 years (Kolkata) and 25 Years for Mumbai.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
- General/ OBC Candidates Fee: Check Advertisement
- SC/ ST/ PWD Application Fee: Nill
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Document Verification
- Gangtok – 07 Posts
- Guwahati – 10 Posts
- Bodinayakanur – 12 Posts
- Guna – 02 Posts
- Warangal – 02 Posts
- Unjah – 01 Post
- Guntur – 01 Post
- Jodhpur – 01 Post
- Spices Extension Trainee: Rs.20,000/-
For More Details: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India