RRC Western Railway Apprentice : For the year 2022-2023, the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railways, Mumbai, has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions and Workshops under Western Railways’ jurisdiction. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2022 at 11:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2022 at 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 27-06-2022)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or 10th Class in the 10+2 system and received a minimum of 50% in the aggregate from a recognised Board.
- Technical Qualification: In relevant trades, an ITI certificate from NCVT/SCVT is required.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro