RPSC School Lecturer PGT in Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2022 has been announced by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission . Candidates who are interested in this Rajasthan vacancy and meet the requirements can apply online between May 16 and June 14, 2022. Read the advertisement for more information about the recruitment, such as the curriculum, age limit, qualification, salary rate, and other details, and then apply.
RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) Recruitment 2022
RPSC School Lecturer PGT
|Post Name||Total Post||RPSC School Lecturer Eligibility|
|School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department)||102||Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 48% Marks and Shiksha Shatri / B.Ed Degree.More Details & Subject Wise Eligibility Read the Full Notification|
Vacancy Details 2022
|Subject Name||Total Post||Subject Name||Total Post|
- Application Begin : 16/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/06/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 14/06/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : 350/-
- EWS / OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RPSC School Lecturer in Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2022.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 16/05/2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|RPSC Official Website||Click Here|
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro