Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 for Manager/ Assistant Manager | 10 Posts ; Last Date: 12 July 2021. Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 has released the job notifications for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager / Assistant Manager IT for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree within the age limit of 50 years can apply for this post.
|Job Role||Manager/ Assistant Manager / Assistant Manager IT|
|Salary||Level 1 to 2|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||12 July 2021|
- Manager (CA) – The candidates who are willing to apply for this posts should have the educational qualification of graduation “Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants”
- Manager (Legal) – Aspirants should have the educational qualification of Graduate in Law and they should be a member of Bar-council. PG degree will be preferred by the board.
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – Graduate in Law from a recognized university and a member of Bar-council of concerned state are eligible to apply for this post.
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) – B.E / B.TECH with minimum of 60% is the essential educational qualification to apply for this post.
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) – B.E / B.TECH / M.C.A with minimum of 60% is necessary educational qualification of this post.
|Important Date |
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 June 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 July 2021.
Repco Bank Vacancy Details
- Manager (CA) -01
- Manager (Legal) -02
- Assistant Manager (Legal) -02
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) -02
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) -03
The application fee of Rs.708/- (INCLUDES GST @ 18%) (NONREFUNDABLE) must be paid by all applicants. It has to be paid by means of a Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “CHENNAI” and should be drawn in favour of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting /written exam and interview as applicable to the above mentioned posts. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- Committee constituted by the bank will decide the parameters for selection and thereafter adequate number of candidates as decided by the bank will be shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. Selection will be made on the
basis of performance in the process.
For more Details & Application: Click here
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC