Reliance Jio Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee 2020 | Reliance Jio Vacancy | Reliance Jio | Apply online | B.E/B.Tech
Reliance Jio Vacancy– Reliance Jio releases notification . And invites interesting candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech 2020 at Mumbai . Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
More about Reliance Jio– Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. is an Indian Telecommunication Company headquartered at Mumbai . It is a subsidiary of Jio plattform. Reliance Jio is one of the most renowned company of he India. Although it offers bundle of offers to its customers as well as to its employees also. Also , Reliance Jio has partnered with Google to manufacture “affordable” 4G handsets. The company is growing at a very high pace which shows a good scope of employement there.
All the details regarding Reliance Jio Vacancy are as follows :
|COMPANY||POST NAME||QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE||JOB LOCATION||LAST DATE|
|Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (RJIL)||Graduate Engineer Trainee||B.E/B.Tech||Freshers||Mumbai||ASAP|
- Education Qualification: The candidate must be having degree in B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
- Experience: Freshers
- Skills & Competencies: The aspiring candidates must have following skills :
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
- Candidate must know how to carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams.
- He/She know Plan network design and architecture for all businesses.
- Conduct operational planning for respective function.
- Candidate must know how to execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion-free network.
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process.
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network.
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives.
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars/webinars.
How to apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: click here