Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs.1,39,269 crore (US$ 34.71 billion),cash profit of Rs.25,205 crore (US$ 6.28 billion),net profit of Rs. 19,458 crore(US$ 4.85 billion) and total assets of Rs.1,49,792 crore (US$ 37.34 billion).
Reliance Industries Off Campus 2021 scheduled for Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering 2020 & 2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(IT Infrastructure Support and Networking)|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 2.75-3.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||Informed Later|
- Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
- Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
- Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
- Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network
and system problems in coordination with team members.
- Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
– Good communication skills, both written and oral.
– Ability to learn new technology and products.
– A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
– Good analytical skills and fast learner
– A keen eye for detail.
– Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
– An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
– A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and IT Skill sets:
– BE/B.Tech in IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipments, AV, etc.
Preference to certifications like CCNA/CCNP/IITL/PMP would be an added advantage.
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India