RCFL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 08 Engineer, Radiology, Pathology, Officer, Medical Officer, X Ray Technician Posts. RCFL releases an form for the hiring of 8 Officer, Pathology Lab technicians, Radiology / X-ray Technicians, Engineer Posts which has been released on the official website . Candidates who are Planning to start their career with Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited can apply Online application on or before 2021-07-05.
|Organisation||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RFCL)|
|Post Name||08 Officer, Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology / X-Ray Technician, Engineer (IT), Officer (HRD – CMDC) and Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B. Tech / B. Sc / B.Sc. (IT) / BE (IT) / DMLT / MBBS / MBA Apply|
|Selection Procedure:||Skill Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 23500 – 75000 /-|
|Age Limit||Max 36 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||28th June – 05th July 2021|
RCFL Recruitment 2021 ; Eligibility Criteria
- Officer (Medical) – MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India/ Maharashtra Medical Council/ other State Medical Council.
- Pathology Lab Technician – B. Sc, DMLT with 55% aggregate In Final Year of required degree. 02 years experience in relevant field. Training period including Apprentice Training will not be considered as experience.
- Radiology / X-Ray Technician – 12th and Diploma in X-ray technology with 55% aggregate in the Final Year of required degree. 02 years experience in relevant field.
- Engineer (Civil) – BE / B. Tech. / in Civil Discipline from UGC / AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees / dual degrees in Civil Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation. 02 years post qualification and relevant experience in Process industry preferably in Fertilizer / Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Engineer (IT) – BE / B. Tech. in IT Discipline from UGC / AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses / degrees / dual degrees in IT Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation. 02 years post qualification and relevant experience in Process industry preferably in Fertilizer / Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Officer (HRD – CMDC) – B.Sc. / BE (IT) or MBA Graduate from University recognised by UGC with 55% aggregate In Final Year of required degree. 01 year post qualification experience after Final year.
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC: Rs. 700
- SC/ ST/ EWS: No Fee
|Name of Post||Remuneration to be paid if Accommodation is provided per month||Remuneration Without Accommodation per month|
|Officer (Medical)||₹ 65500||₹ 75000|
|Pathology Lab Technician||₹ 26000||₹ 29900|
|Radiology / Xray Technician||₹ 23500||₹ 27025|
|Engineer (Civil)||₹ 47000||₹ 54050|
|Engineer (IT)||₹ 47000||₹ 54050|
|Officer (HRD – CMDC)||₹ 35500||₹ 40825|
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro