RBI Office Attendant Recruitment | RBI Vacancy 2021 for 841 post
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment:- Reserve Bank of India invites online application for the various post of Office attendant. The total post of RBI office attendant are 841. Eligibility criteria for this post are matrix level. Eligible candidate have to read the notification carefully before filling the application form of RBI. This vacancy are for different Region across India.
Vacancy Details :-
|Name Of The Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Age Limit :- Minimum Age 18 Maximum Age maximum age limit is 25 Years on 01/02/2021. Relaxation are given as per norms of Government.
Important Dates :-
- Application Begin : 24/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2021
- Last Date of Fee Submission :- 15/03/2021
- Exam Date :- 09-10 April 2021
Important Links :-
- General /OBC/EWS : Rs.450/-
- Sc/ST :- Rs.50/-
- All payment shoud be done by Net Banking, Debit Card , Credit Card.
Our Latest Post:-
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here
Important Instruction :-
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ,of up government vacancy Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for your future reference.