OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released an notification for the recruitment of the post of Management Trainee in various discipline . There are total 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Those candidates are Interested & eligible can apply for the recruitment on or before last date 31 August 2021.
About OPTCL : ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform.
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-Per month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||31 August 2021|
Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Management Trainee (Electrical) – 50 Posts
- UR – 25 Posts
- SEBC – 5 Posts
- SC – 8 Posts
- ST -12 Posts
- For General -21 to 32 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Others as per government policy.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 ; Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical discipline paper of GATE 2021 & Personal Interview. Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, and Personal Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 90 %, Personal Interview: 10%
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro