OMC Recruitment for Surveyor/Mining Mate ; Diploma/ HSC. Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) releases offline application form for the eligible candidates for the post of Surveyor/Mining Mate for 25 vacancies. Candidates with the preferred qualification of Diploma/HSC are eligible to apply for this job. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC):
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
|Job Role||Surveyor/Mining Mate|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 1,12,400/- per month|
|Walk-In-Interview Dates||02,03 September 2021|
To apply for OMC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OMC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
OMC requires 12th, Diploma candidates to apply for their Surveyor, Mining Mate -III notification 2021.
OMC job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 32 years with good sprite.
OMC Vacancies 2021
- Deputy General Manager (Mining) – 02 Posts
- Manager (Mining) – 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Mining) – 06 Posts
- Manager (Finance) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Forest & Environment) – 01 Post
- Surveyor – 15 Posts
- Mining Mate – III – 50 Posts
- Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
- Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled up due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
|WALK IN INTERVIEW:-|
Venue :-Community Centre OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil Dist Keonjhar.
Date & Time :- Mining Mate III: 02-09-2021 at 08:00 AM
Surveyor: 03-09-2021 at 08:00 AM
OMC Recruitment for Surveyor/Mining ; Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary For Deputy General manager (Mining) is Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/- per month, for Manager, Deputy Manager, Medical Officer salary is Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/- per month. Salary for Surveyor post is Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/- and for Mining Mate – III post salary is Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- per month.
Most of the time the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC