Candidates for Group A, B, and C vacancies have been asked to apply by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). Eligible candidates can apply online at navodaya.gov.in, the NVS’ official website. On January 12, 2022, the application procedure began and closed on February 10, 2022. The organisation will fill 1925 positions as a result of this recruitment effort.
Candidates must have a current and functional personal email address. It should be maintained active throughout the recruitment period. For more information on eligibility, the selection process, and other criteria, see the sections below.
- Assistant Commissioner: 7 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 82 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer: 10 Posts
- Audit Assistant: 11 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer: 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 1 Post
- Stenographer: 22 Posts
- Computer Operator: 4 Posts
- Catering Assistant: 87 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 630 Posts
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 142 Posts
- Mess Helper: 629 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 23 Posts
Candidates interested in applying for the positions should see the Detailed Notification accessible for information on educational requirements and age restrictions.
For the positions of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn), and Junior Engineer, candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in a computer-based test (CBT) and an interview (Civil). Except for Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner (Admn), the CBT for the notified posts would most likely be held in the following 93 cities.
The application costs for Assistant Commissioner are 1500 rupees, Female Staff Nurse is 1200 rupees, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, and MTS are 750 rupees, and others are 1000 rupees.
Latest post :
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro