NRRI Recruitment 2021 | Young Professional I Vacancy. National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) releases application for the position Young Professional I etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NRRI before 17-04-2021.
|Job Role||Young Professional, Graduate Assistant, Field Operator|
|Interview Date||17,19,20 April 2021|
NRRI Recruitment 2021 ; Qualification in Details:
- 1. Name of Project: “Promotion of Pheromone traps for managing Fall Army Worm (FAW) and related insect pests (EAP-321)”
- 2. Post Name: Young Professional I
- 3. No of Post: 03
- 4. Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- pm
- 5. Essential: B. Sc. (Agriculture) OR B.Sc. in Botany / Chemistry as major
- 6. Desirable:
1. Higher qualifications are desirable
2. Working knowledge or experience in Entomological work
3. Willingness to travel in tribal districts of Odisha
- 7. Duration: Up to 31.03.2022 or till completion of the project whichever is earlier
- 8. Place of Posting: NRRI, Cuttack or any tribal districts in Odisha.
B. Sc. (Agriculture) OR B.Sc. in Botany / Chemistry as major. Desirable Qualification: Higher qualifications are desirable. Working knowledge or experience in Entomological work. Willingness to travel in tribal districts of Odisha.
- Candidates should possess MBA. Desirable Qualification: Experience in PFMS
- Matric with +2 Vocational in Agriculture / Horticulture or Matric with two years of experience in agriculture
field work. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in Odia language. Willingness to travel in rural areas of Odisha.
- Young Professional – 18 to 45 years
- Graduate Assistant – 18 to 55 years
- Field Operator – 18 to 50 years
For More Details : Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro