NRA CET 2021 Exam : CET Exam Dates out , Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card. The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) has been set to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for various Government exams for Banking, SSC and Railways approved by Union Cabinet. This means a single CET exam will be conducted for various government jobs IBPS, SSC and RRB as Tier 1.
This single common entrance examination for all non-gazetted posts will completely change the Government job recruitment process. The CET score will remain valid for three years and based on your score you can apply for your desired Banking, SSC & Railways recruitment for a higher level of exam.
|Highlights of NRA CET|
|Exam Name||CET (Common Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||NRA (National Recruitment Agency)|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online only|
|Frequency of Exam Duration||Twice a year|
|Score Validity||3 years|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for variousGroup-B and -C non-technical posts|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||To be announced|
|Official Website||To be announced|
NRA CET 2021 Exam ; CET Score & Validity 2021
- Candidate CET score will remain valid until three years from the date of participation
- Candidate can take the CET exam again in the following years in order to improve your NRA CET Score
- CET score will define your aptitude ability and will be counted as Tier 1 or Prelims exam score
- For Tier 2, & Tier 3 you can select your desired exams and based on the CET Score you can further take the Tier 2 & Tier 3
- CET is only the screening test for CET SSC, CET RRB and CET IBPS exams.
- Candidate score will be eligible for State & UTs level Government exams
CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility of an candidate for applying to the CET exam will be released soon on the official website. But it is expected that there will be no or minor changes in the eligibility criteria to apply for the Prelims/ Tier 1 CET test for Bank, SSC & RRB exams.
CET Age limit
In age there will be no major changes in the age limit. The NRA CET will be conducted in three levels: 10th pass, 12th pass and graduates. The age limit and eligibility will be based on these three levels , there will be no change in age limit . For more information check the official notification.
CET 2021 Vacancies
According to the latest data of Government of India , there are more than 80,000 posts vacant in Central Government departments. These posts are available in all the groups. Group A has approximately 20,000 vacancies, Group B has approximately 80,000 vacancies and Group C has more than 5,00,000 vacancies. So by concluding the number of vacancies available we are expecting are more than 7 lakhs vacancies.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro