Future Forward Careers NQT-National Qualifier Test for Engineering, Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates/diploma candidates is scheduled for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 across the country. TCS offers the AMCAT, a standard employability test similar to elitmus.
The qualifying requirements and application process for TCS NQT 2021 are outlined here.
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2021:
|TEST||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|BATCH||ANY BATCH (FROM 2018 TO 2022)|
|SALARY||Best in Industry|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|LAST DATE||5 December 2021|
|TEST DATE||25 December 2021 onwards|
Eligibility in Detail:
- Pre-final and final-year undergraduate, graduate, and diploma Students
- Students with any degree or specialization/discipline are welcome to apply.
- Freshmen (those who have fewer than two years of experience)
About the Examination:
- Conducted both online (at home) and in person (In-Centre)
- The NQT Score has a two-year validity period.
- With the NQT Score, you can apply for any entry-level position in any company.
Selection Pattern for the National Qualifier Test (NQT):
The exam will consist of 92 questions to be solved in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021: How to Apply?
On or before December 5, 2021, any interested and eligible applicants can apply for this test online at the following URL.
TO APPLY & FOR MORE DETAILS : CLICK HERE
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for TCS NQT:
The steps to register for the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page and click the “REGISTER NOW” button.
- Step 2: If you’re a returning user, log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials.
- OR, if you’re a first-time user, create an account by clicking “Create Account” and filling out all of the essential information. You can begin the TCS NQT registration procedure once you’ve completed the sign-up process.
- Step 3: When the registration page appears, fill in all of the essential information.
- Step 4: To complete the registration, click “Submit.”
- Step 5: A successful registration notification will be sent to your registered email address/mobile number.
- Step 6: On or before the registration deadline, go to the ‘View Details’ section of the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page to view your registration details and, if necessary, modify your “Registration Form.”
- Please double-check that your email address and phone number are correct. All test-related communication will be sent to the email address or phone number you supply.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro