NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/ Field Worker ; 32 Posts. National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases(DMRC Jodhpur) has released an online job notification for recruitment the candidates for the post of Project Research Scientist – II, Project Assistant, Field Worker, Project Administrative Support-III, Project Information Technology Support – II, Project Administrative Support – II, Project Administrative Support-IV. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
|Job Role||NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021 ;Project Research Scientist – II, Project Assistant, Field Worker, Project Administrative Support-III, Project Information Technology Support – II, Project Administrative Support – II, Project Administrative Support-IV|
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021 ; Age Limits:-
ICMR NIIRNCD Project Research Scientist, Field Worker below vacancies – Candidates should not be less than 18 years old.
- Lowest Age: 18 years
- Highest Age: 35 years
- For more details check in the notification.
Note: Age relaxation applies to the candidate as per ICMR NIIRNCD Project Research Scientist, Field Worker recruiting rules (if applicable).
Project Research Scientist – II :
- 1st Class Master’s degree in Social work / Sociology from a recognized University with 2 years experience in a related field. Or 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Social work/Sociology from a recognized University.
- Graduate in Sociology/ Social Work with three years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Social Work/ Sociology.
Field Worker :
- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience. B.Sc. (Life Science) degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Project Administrative Support-III:
- Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience in administration/ finance and accounts work.
Project Information Technology Support – II:
- Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/ or 2 years of experience in EDP work in Government/ Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized organization. AND A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Administrative Support – II:
- 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years experience of administrative work. OR Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work AND A speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour (KDPH) on a Computer.
Project Administrative Support-IV:
- High School or equivalent
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021 ; Selection Process :
- Only qualified candidates will be invited to the written test, personal interview, and personal conversation. If there are more than 30 eligible candidates, a written test with multiple choice questions will be administered. The difficulty level of the questions would be a requirement for the position. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the written test/interview, as well as their ability to pass the skill test, if applicable.
- The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview. In case of non conductance of written test being less than 30 candidates, the merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Qualifications should be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Experience in the relevant discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
3. Age relaxation will be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/DoPT/ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
4. The conditions of reservations for EWS shall be governed by the norms of DoPT OM No. 336039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19.01.2019 and 31.01.2019. Candidates applying in the EWS category should submit an “Income and Asset Certificate” as per the format given in Annexure-I.
5. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of Application Form/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be allowed to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
6. All posts are contractual for the duration offered and likely to continue till completion of the Project.
7. The Director, ICMR-NIIR-NCD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts at any time, without assigning any reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. Date of personal discussion/interview may be changed due to administrative reasons. Hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for personal discussion/online interview.
9. Canvassing and brining pressure in any form for written test/personal discussion/interview and employment will be a disqualification and such candidates will be barred from selection process. 10. Candidates applying for more than one post should Separately apply for each post.
11. Post Qualification Experiece i.e. experience from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification shall only be counted.
12. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
13. Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee.
14. Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/Walk-in-interview.
15. No TA/DA will be given for attending written test/personal discussion/interview.
16. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience will not bestow any guarantee of selection.
17. The above posts are to be filled up on purely temporary and contractual basis & the candidates shall have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under ICMR-NIIRNCD or continuation of their services in NIIRNCD or in any other project.
18. In the event of selection, a candidate must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational Qualifications (2) Date of Birth (3) Work Experience/testimonials (4) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. (5) Oneself attested recent passport size photograph (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
19. Candidates, who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/ time will also not be allowed to appear in the written test/personal discussions/interview.
20. Any further information pertaining to the advertisement is available on ICMR/NIIR-NCD websites: https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and http://niirncd.icmr.org.in/recruitment.php.
For More Details : Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Virtusa Off Campus Drive | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2019/20/21 can Apply
- IBPS PO 2021 Notification for 4135 Vacancies, Check details here
- IBPS Clerks Selection Procedure Details ; Check out here
- Punjab FCI Watchman Online Form 2021 ; Check out here
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021 ; Apply Online for 100 Apprentice Posts | Check out here