NBE Recruitment 2021 : Online Application Started for Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts. National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the online application form for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Junior Accountant Posts. Those candidates are Eligible and interested can apply for NBE Delhi Recruitment 2021 from 15 July on official website. The last date for submitting NBE Assistant Form is 14 August 2021.
|Notification||NBE Recruitment 2021 for Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts, Apply Online|
|Notification Date||Jun 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 14, 2021|
|Date Of Exam||Sep 20, 2021|
|Organization||National Board of Examinations, National Board of Examinations|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Functional||Accounting/Audit, Other Funtional Area|
Educational and Other Qualification:
- Junior Assistant – Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Senior Assistant – Degree from recognised University/Board. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Accountant – Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
Application Begin : 15/07/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 14/08/2021
Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 14/08/2021
Exam Date : 20/09/2021
Admit Card Available : September 2021
Selection Process for NBE Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage-I– The Stage-I Examination shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three Page 5 of 14 hour). There will be Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
- Stage-II– The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer.
UR/OBC – 1500 + 18%GST
SC/ST/PwD/Women – No Fee
|Vacancy Details Total : 42 Post|
|Senior Assistant||08||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Junior Assistant||30||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Computers Proficiency : Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.|
|Junior Accountant||04||Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Statics / Math’s in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro