Madhya Pradesh MP PEB Sub Engineer Online Form 2020 | MP PEB Sub Engineer Vacancy | MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 | MP PEB Sub Engineer syllabus | MP PEB Sub Engineer recruitment
MP PEB Sub Engineer Vacancy– Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB releases official notification and invites application. For the post of Sub Engineer Post Vacancy 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
Vacancy Details- MP PEB Sub Engineer Vacancy
All the vacancy details regarding the post of MP PEB Sub Engineer Vacancy as follows:
|POST NAME||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Sub Engineer Civil||35||05||05||07||52||Three Year Engineering Diploma in Civil/Draftsmen|
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
Age Limit as 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Application Begin : 28/09/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 12/10/2020
- Exam Fee Last Date :12/10/2020
- Correction Last Date : 17/10/2020
- Exam Date : 09-10 December 2020
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- General / Other State : 560/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 310/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Some important instructions
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Sub Engineer / JE Civil 2020-2021.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Between 28/09/2020 to 12/10/2020.
- Candidate also must Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form.
- Kindly Check and also Collect the All Document for example- Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Also, Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form for example- Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Although , If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- However In the end, Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.