|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board| MPPEB Recruitment 2020|
MP PEB Recruitment 2020 :- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board invites online application for various post such as Date entry operator , assistance Auditor, Librarian any many more. Interested candidate have to read the complete notification carefully of MP PEB Recruitment 2020.
About MP PEB
The Professional Examination Board (PEB) is a self-financed body of State Madhya Pradesh. The board was established for (PMT) Medical Entrance Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. In the year 1982, both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.).
Vacancy Details of MP PEB :-
For Group 02 ( Sub Group Various Post )
|Group 02 ( various post)||53||26||83||35||62||259|
The complete details regarding the category wise please read the advertisement given by department.
Pay Scale :- 5200-20200+1900
Our Recent Post
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Important Date :-
- Application Begin : 01/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/12/2020
- Exam Date : 29/01/2021-04/02/2021
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- For general/ other States :- 560 rupees
- For SC/ST/OBC :- 310 Rupees
- MP PEB Recruitment 2020 .Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.