The Mormugao Port Trust is seeking applications from qualified applicants for 56 positions of Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices/Trade Apprentices. This job is open to those who have finished a B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI within the last 28 years. The interview is the basis for the selection process. On or before November 30, 2021, those who are interested and eligible can apply online at the official website.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
About Mormugao Port Trust: Mormugao Port Trust (MPT) is a port on India’s western coast, in the coastal state of Goa. It is one of India’s oldest ports, having been built in 1885 on the location of a natural harbour. The port employs over 2,600 people and has approximately 4,000 retirees. The Mormugao Port Trust, which operates the port, is the region’s main employer, with a whole mini-township in Headland Sada that includes schools, residential complexes, and services (such as a hospital) for port employees.
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices:
|JOB TYPE||GRADUATE APPRENTICES/TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES/TRADE APPRENTICES|
|LAST DATE||30 November 2021|
- Passed 10th + ITI in respective trade
Apprentice Technician (Vocational):
- After completing the secondary stage of school education, you must obtain a diploma in a vocational course including two years of study from the All India Council for Technical Education.
Apprenticeship for graduates:
- One of the following educational requirements must be met: A statutory university awards an engineering or technology degree. An engineering or technology degree conferred by an institution authorised to do so by an Act of Parliament. Graduate examinations of professional bodies that the Central Government recognises as being equivalent to a degree.
- One of the following educational requirements must be met: A State Council or Board of Technical Education formed by the State Government awards a certificate in engineering or technology. A university-awarded engineering or technology diploma. A diploma in engineering or technology from an institution recognised by the state or federal governments as equivalent to more than 2 points.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum : 27 years
- Trade Apprentices – 36 Posts
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 11 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 04 Posts
- Trade Apprentices – Rs.7000/-
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Selection Process for Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021:
On the basis of the candidates’ marks, a final rank list will be generated according to the categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC. Candidates with the required educational qualifications and medical fitness will be chosen.
What is the procedure for applying for Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested and qualified candidates should register with NATS and apprenticeshipindia, and then apply online by November 30, 2021.
For More Details : Click here
NATS : CLICK HERE
APPRENTICESHIPINDIA: CLICK HERE
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro