Mindfire Solutions has announced the hiring of an Associate Software Engineer at their Off Campus Drive 2022 location. B.Tech/M.Tech is the minimum educational requirement. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
Mindfire Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar & Delhi(As of now work from hime)|
- Computer Science or IT – B-Tech or M-Tech – 2021/2022
- With a minimum of 6 months Internship completed
- 0–1 year of experience
- Knowledge of backend technologies, such as Python, Java,.NET, and Node.js, is advantageous.
- SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or a similar database) / NoSQL exposure (MongoDB or Similar)
- Knowledge of Git – GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, or other SCM tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To construct and manage software solutions, collaborate with product owners, architects, developers, testers, and other stakeholders in the client’s company and at Mindfire.
- Convert specifications/wireframes/mockups into scalable, high-performance, and reliable web apps!
- Writing and maintaining clean, well-written code in accordance with best standards is your responsibility.
- Very comfortable with regular standups with customers, project management systems, voice/video calls, and online collaboration using screen-sharing tools to update daily job progress.
- Exposure to and familiarity with agile development methods
- Learning-related technologies are something I’m interested in.
How can I apply for the Mindfire Solutions 2022 Off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply as soon as possible online at Mindfire Solutions’ official website, which is listed below.
For more details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro