Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 : Software Engineer ; B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online . Microchip IT company going to recruit candidates of graduates through off campus. Candidates whose BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech is completed then candidates are Eligible to apply.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
|Name Of The Company||Microchip Technology|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems engineering, or equivalent|
Software Engineer Role
- Looking for a passionate programmer responsible for designing and developing a website.
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the website.
- Build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Programming well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable software.
- Execute full lifecycle of software development.
Microchip Off Campus Drive ; Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems engineering, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, and object-oriented design skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC flow. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing.
- Fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design, and algorithm design.
- Good communication skills with work ethics.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand and analyze functional requirements.
Skills Required for Microchip Jobs 2021 :
- Hands-on knowledge of programming 32-bit processors in C/C++ language
- Experienced in developing embedded software using professional Integrated Development Environment and hardware debugger & simulator tools.
- Knowledge of one or more communication software stacks such as TCP/IP, USB, BLE, and ZigBee.
- Knowledge of USB, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, PWM, and other microcontroller peripherals.
- Hands-on experience in using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, soldering iron and other tools.
- Hands-on experience in designing & troubleshooting digital circuits using microcontrollers.
- Team player with good presentation & task management skills.
Apply Link: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click