MANIT Job Openings 2022 – Bhopal’s Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology has issued an online job announcement for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical). There are a total of 5 vacancies for these roles to be filled. B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma should be the educational qualification. Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements for this position should apply by April 5, 2022. Below is a thorough description of the eligibility and selection process.
MANIT Job Openings 2022:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer(Civil/ Electrical)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/ month|
|Last Date||5 April 2022|
- B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with honours from a reputable university or institute. Alternatively, a First-Class Diploma in Civil Engineering with an outstanding academic record.
- join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
For Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with honours from a reputable university or institute. Alternatively, a first-class diploma in electrical engineering with an outstanding academic record.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer should be 30 years
Total Vacancies : 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 2 posts
- The scale of pay for the post of Junior Engineer is Rs.9,300 – 34,800/ month
MANIT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Junior Engineers are paid between Rs.9,300 and Rs.34,800 per month.
- Selection Process for MANIT Recruitment 2022:
- The Junior Engineer selection procedure will consist of two parts: I a trade test and (ii) a written test.
- A Trade Test is needed of all eligible candidates. The following are the minimum qualifying marks in the Trade Test: a) Candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC: 50% b) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD: 40%
- A written test in the relevant subject of specialty will be held. The following are the mandated cut-off marks for the written test: a) UR/EWS/OBC candidates: 40%; b) SC/ST/PwD candidates: 35%
- The Trade Test is only for the purpose of qualification.
- The final merit list will be compiled based on candidates’ performance in the Written Test, provided they meet the cut-off marks.
- Only those applicants who pass the Trade Test will have their written test answers reviewed.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category have to pay application fee of Rs. 500.00 through SBI Collect which is non-refundable
How to Apply for MANIT 2022 Recruitment?
All interested and qualified individuals should apply for these posts by mailing their application and supporting documentation to the address below by Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before April 5, 2022.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro