KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech ; 2020 Batch. KPIT Technologies scheduled Off Campus drive for 2020 Batch -B.E/B.Tech graduates. Those candidates are eligible and interested can apply for this drive through online mode. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
|Test Date||19 June 2021|
Academic Qualifications (one of the three tracks below):
- 10th (60%) → 12th (60%) → B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (60%)→Diploma (60%)→B.E. or B.Tech (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th (60%)→12th (60%)→Diploma (60%)→B.E or B.Tech. (60% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Completed graduation in 2020;
- No Active Backlog
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro