KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
KPIT Technologies is holding an off-campus drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates in the session of 2022.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
KPIT Technologies off Campus drive Details :
|Job Name : Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification : B.E/B.Tech|
|Batch : 2022|
|Experience : Freshers|
|Salary : Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location : Pune/Bangalore|
|Venue Location : Virtual|
For more latest job & news click here
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Test Date : 30th October 2021
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
Eligibility in Detail:
- Candidates must have completed their B.E./B.Tech
- Graduate (batch 2022)
- Minimum 60% throughout 10th/12th/Graduation is required
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Description of the Position
Upon joining, you will be allocated to one of the following departments and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on initiatives in areas such as autonomous driving, connected vehicles, mobility, power train, and mechanical engineering, among others.
- Analyze the project specifications that have been provided.
- Convert algorithms/concepts into a mathematical model by designing or understanding them.
- Programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink, or Python is an option.
- Code and Simulink models are put to the test (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Code optimization and porting to microcontrollers and microprocessors.
Joining Cost to Company (CTC):
- 4 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please be aware that a two-year bond is required
- Employees’ Medical Insurance – 6 Lac
- 5 Lac for parents and in-laws on parental health insurance (payment basis, 50 percent cheaper than market)
- Insurance for Personal Accidents – $20,000
- Employees and their families are entitled to a free annual health checkup (parents, in-laws, spouse)
How to Apply for this job?
All interested and eligible individuals should apply as soon as possible online and take the online test on October 30, 2021.
To Apply : CLICK HERE
For more details : CLICK HERE
RECENT POST :
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro