KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
KPIT Technologies is holding an off-campus drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates in the session of 2022.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
KPIT Technologies off Campus drive Details :
|Job Name : Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification : B.E/B.Tech|
|Batch : 2022|
|Experience : Freshers|
|Salary : Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location : Pune/Bangalore|
|Venue Location : Virtual|
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Test Date : 30th October 2021
Eligibility in Detail:
- Candidates must have completed their B.E./B.Tech
- Graduate (batch 2022)
- Minimum 60% throughout 10th/12th/Graduation is required
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Description of the Position
Upon joining, you will be allocated to one of the following departments and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on initiatives in areas such as autonomous driving, connected vehicles, mobility, power train, and mechanical engineering, among others.
- Analyze the project specifications that have been provided.
- Convert algorithms/concepts into a mathematical model by designing or understanding them.
- Programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink, or Python is an option.
- Code and Simulink models are put to the test (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Code optimization and porting to microcontrollers and microprocessors.
Joining Cost to Company (CTC):
- 4 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please be aware that a two-year bond is required
- Employees’ Medical Insurance – 6 Lac
- 5 Lac for parents and in-laws on parental health insurance (payment basis, 50 percent cheaper than market)
- Insurance for Personal Accidents – $20,000
- Employees and their families are entitled to a free annual health checkup (parents, in-laws, spouse)
How to Apply for this job?
All interested and eligible individuals should apply as soon as possible online and take the online test on October 30, 2021.
To Apply : CLICK HERE
For more details : CLICK HERE
RECENT POST :