JUSPAY Off Campus Drive 2021 ; B.E/B.Tech | 2020/2021/2022 Batch | Apply Now. Juspay going to hire Engineering Graduates as a position of Looking for Juspay hiring for Technical Process Executive Role in Karnataka, India Software, and Services For the full time. The candidates who are completed BE/B. Tech, ME/Mtech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2022 ,2021, 2019,2020 only batches are Eligible to apply.
|Salary||Rs. 13-15 LPA|
|Online Test Date||26 June 2021|
|Last Date||25 June 2021|
- Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass-outs) across branches.
- Functional Programming
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge.
JUSPAY Off Campus Drive ; Rules:
- Challenge is open to working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) or engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass outs) across branches
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Online Assessment (Coding Challenge)Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.You can take the assessment within 24 hours of opening the Coding Window. Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume etc.
Round 2: 2-Days Hackathon Participants selected from the first round would then be taking part in a 2-Days long Hackathon.
To Register: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro