JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2021 for Trainee Software Engineer. JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2021 decide to recruit candidates for Trainee Software Engineer position through off campus. The candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are Eligible to apply for this position. Therefore, those candidates are eligible and interested should apply through online mode.
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed later|
|Last Date||27 April 2021|
- Participate actively in various learning sessions
- Contribute to pet projects part of On the Job Training
- Enhance competencies to graduate to the next level
- Assist fellow trainees on learning and knowledge sharing
- Address any problems / grievances with the CDM that may have an impact on productivity or efficiency
- Take steps to improve on performance, based on coaching.
- Adhere to organization policies
Eligibility Criteria For JMAN Group Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Documents to be Carried for JMAN Group Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 27 April 2021.Test link will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Our Latest Posts
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India