Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Jindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel and energy company based in Hisar. With turnover of approx. ₹40000 crore, JSPL is a part of about ₹130000 crore diversified Jindal Group conglomerate. JSPL is a leading player in steel, power, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure in India.
Jindal Steel & Power Limited Off Campus Drive 2021 Graduate Engineer Trainee Program 2020/2021 is scheduled for batch engineering graduates. Candidate can check the detailed eligibility criteria and application process of JSPL Off Campus Drive is below.
Jindal Steel and Power India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Jindal Steel and Power LTD|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Qualification BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Salary details :-
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of 12 month training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
Desired skills :-
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mind set
Benefits of Joining JSPL:
- Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
Candidate must apply as soon as possible by the given link ;-
TO APPLY , CLICK HERE
OUR LATEST POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here