ISI Recruitment-Indian Statistical Institute has invited applications from candidates to apply for Research Associate posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of ISI on isical.ac.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 14 posts in the organisation.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
Applicants can submit their applications at any time of the year. Typically, applications will be accepted based on the availability and needs of individual Units. At any given time, each unit must have a maximum of four such places. Candidates can check the local unit’s webpage for the last date to apply for the positions. For more information on eligibility, the selection process, and other criteria, see the sections below.
- With at least one publication in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal, a Ph.D. is required. Those who have already submitted their thesis are also eligible to apply.
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
Monthly consolidated emoluments of ‘47000/-, ‘49000/-, and ‘54000/- (Rupees fifty four thousand only) plus HRA as per Institute rules each month, based on qualification and experience in the three categories.
Other Details of ISI Recruitment
The appointment will be for one year from the date of his/her joining the Institute, although it may be extended or terminated sooner based on funds available and the candidate’s performance. Candidates can visit ISI’s official website for further information.
For More Latest Job and News Click Here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click