For B.E/B.Tech – 2022 batch graduates, Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled for the job of Technology Analyst.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021:
|POST NAME||Technology Analyst|
|SALARY||Rs. 9 LPA|
- Target Batch: 2022
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll finish the needed classroom coursework as well as the case study programme.
- Participate in the whole supply of technology solutions. Develop one or more of the core capabilities listed below (business analysis, project management, application development, web development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, infrastructure engineering)
- Learn the entire process from beginning to conclusion. The business model and growth plan of Invesco (product, investment, sales, operations and corporate services)
- Over the duration of the programme, there will be 2-3 rotations within the Technology organisation.
- Take part in cultural, technological, and management training sessions.
- Collaborate with the iTAP Sponsor(s), personal Invescomentor, and other relevant business and HR personnel
- Coursework and applicable internship work, employment experience, or personal project experience exhibiting aptitude and ability to translate technical and business requirements, collaborate on projects, and give technical solutions
- Communication and collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a team atmosphere and collaborate effectively
- Ability to challenge the current quo with new solutions; resilient and innovative thinking
- Be willing to rethink what it means to be a well-rounded techie.
- Strive for success that goes beyond your position and rank; go above and beyond your boss’s expectations.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to successfully impact good change and ideas.
- Assessment Test
- 12 hr. Hackathon
How do I apply for the 2021 Invesco Off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply as soon as possible online at the following link.
Interview date: Will be announced after the registration window has closed.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered email addresses, which they must bring to the interview day.
TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro