Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | System Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA. Infosys company is going to recruit candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA Degree Branches are Eligible to apply.
Company Profile : Infosys
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 July 2021(Date Extended)|
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Jobs 2021 :
- BE/B.Tech . (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile, Aeronautical, Civil, Bio-Medical & Bio-Technology)
- 2017, 2018,2019 & 2020,2021 Batch
- Candidate should not have participated in any selection process of Infosys in the last 6 months.
- Candidate’s academic performance should be above 60% in 10th standard, intermediate and graduation.
- Should have no backlogs.
- Not only day shits but also night shifts.
- Aspirants should be 18-25 years old.
- Candidate should be willing to work for full time.
Selection Process for Infosys Jobs 2021 :
And the candidates who want to apply for Infosys off Campus 2021 Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. And the rounds conducted by Infosys are
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Test Pattern for Infosys Jobs 2021 :
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
- Online Assessment Test
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
For More Details: Click here
Last date Extended Announcement: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Our Latest Posts
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro