Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) – Jan 2022 Online Form 2021. Indian Navy has released notification for the post of Short Service Commission Officer for Information Technology under special Naval Orientation Course-JAN 2022 (ST 22). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021
Educational Qualification, Eligibility
The Branch/ Cadre is SSC X (IT) in the Executive Branch. The candidates should have a degree in BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT, M.Sc (Computer / IT), MCA, M.Tech (Computer Science / IT). The applicant should be born between 02 Jan 1997 and 01 Jul 2002.
Medical standards/ Relaxation in Height and Weight, Tatoo, Pay & Allowances/ Group Insurance & Gratuity/ Leave Entitlements/ Tenure of Commission/ Duties of Officers. Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Aug 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for an interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
|SSC Officer (IT) Jan 2022|
|SSC X (IT)||45|
Indian Navy SSC Officer ; How to apply :-
- – Go to the official site of the Indian Navy.
- – On the home page, click on the 50 SSC Officer posts link.
- – A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the complete your application now link.
- – Enter the required credentials and fill in the application form.
- – Once done, click on submit.
- – Your application has been submitted.
- – Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro