Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 for 350 Vacancies : Online Application for Sailor Posts. Indian Navy has recently released an job notification for the recruitment of the post of Sailor under MR . Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the post through online mode for which details are given below.
|Notification||Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||02 November, 2021|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 29 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 02 November 2021
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have a Matriculation Certificate from a Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
• General/ OBC- Rs. 00/-
• SC/ ST- Rs.0/- (Exempted)
• Payment Mode :Payment can be done through Online mode by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card modes
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day
|Apply Online||Link Available on 29.October.2021|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC