Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form 2021 April 2022 Batch Notification. Indian Army has released an notification for NCC 51 recruitment. The name of the post in the advertisement is NCC Special Entry April 2022 Batch. Candidates who want to apply for All India Army Women And Men NCC Army recruitment the link for the application is given below. Before applying all the candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
|Join Indian Army
|Name of the Post
|NCC 51th Special Entry
|All Over India
|Mode of Application
|Apply Online Start Date
|Apply Online Last Date
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 19 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
|Vacancy Details Total : 55 Post
|Army NCC 51th Special Entry Eligibility
|NCC MEN 49 Entry
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks.NCC B OR C Certificate.Age Limit : 19-25 as on 01/01/2022
|NCC Women 49 Entry
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I
- will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- NCC Certificate. NCC B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
|Some Useful Important Links
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro