IIT Kharagpur Recruitment as Research Assistant Under ONGC | IIT Kharagpur vacancy 2020 | IIT Kharagpur Recruitment | 2020 Batch
IIT Kharagpur vacancy 2020– Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur releases online notification and invites candidates for the job post of Research Assistant under GEOPIC, ONGC Funded Project for the year 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
More about IIT Kharagpur– Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur was the first-ever IIT to be established and is recognized as an institute of national importance. It has been ranked 4th in the Engineering category by NIRF Ranking 2019, making it one of the leading engineering colleges across India. The institute offers B.Tech, B.Arch., Integrated, LLB, LLM, M.Tech., MCP, M.Sc., MBA, EMBA, MMST, and Ph.D. program to the aspirants. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has been ranked by various recognized platforms among colleges at the national and international level : Ranked 4th in Engineering category by NIRF Ranking 2019, Ranked 1st in Architecture category by NIRF Ranking 2019, Ranked 4th in Engineering category by Outlook Ranking 2019 , Ranked 5th overall by QS Ranking 2019
All the deatils regarding IIT Kharagpur vacancy 2020 are given below:
|GEOPIC, ONGC Funded Project
|Fault Mapping and Facies Prediction using BIG Data Analytics (MFP)
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Aspring candidates must have at least a B. Tech. (Any discipline), M.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) (First Class), M. Tech. Computer Science (First Class).
- Experience: Good knowledge of programming (python preferred), Knowledge of image processing algorithms, Basics of ML and DL, Exposure of ML/DL applications in geology will be an added asset.
The age limit for the job post is 30 years.
The salary for the job is Upto Rs.30,000 (depending upon qualification & experience).
How to apply ?
Aspiring candidates can apply here for the job.