IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Librarian/Junior Assistant. Indian Institute of Technology Indore releases application form for the post of Deputy Librarian/Workshop Superintendent/Assistant Registrar/Junior Superintendent/Junior Technical Superintendent /Physical Training Instructor/Junior Assistant/Junior Lab Assistant . Candidates who are interested & eligible can apply for this job. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Deputy Librarian/Workshop Superintendent/Assistant Registrar/Junior Superintendent/Junior Technical Superintendent /Physical Training Instructor/Junior Assistant/Junior Lab Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree|
|Last Date||08 November 2021|
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. Experience: 5 years’ experiences as Assistant Librarian (Sr. Scale)/ College librarian (Sr. Scale)
- First Class in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in manufacturing/ production engineering. Experience: Minimum 7 years of post M.Tech. work experience in the manufacturing/production related field out of which 3 years of work experience should be in a supervisory position in the manufacturing /production related field.
- Masters’ Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record. Experience: 3 years administrative experience in a post carrying Pay Level 8 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent
OR 5 years’ experience in pay level 7 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent OR 8 years’ experience in pay level 6 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Experience: 5 years of experience in relevant area as Junior Assistant in the Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- as per 6th CPC or equivalent.
Junior Technical Superintendent :
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA. Experience: 5 years’ experience in relevant area in the Grade Pay of Rs 2000 as per 6th CPC or equivalent
Physical Training Instructor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 03 (three) years of coaching experience. OR Master’s Degree in Physical Education with 01 (one) year of coaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of Computer Operations. Experience: 02 years of relevant experience.
Junior Lab Assistant :
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in the relevant field with 02 years of relevant experience and Knowledge of computer applications. or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences of three years duration in relevant field with two years experience.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 ; Age Limitation
- The maximum age limit should be 35 – 50 years.
For All Other Candidate – Rs.500/-.
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & women candidates – No Fee
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Patna High Court District Judge Online Form 2021 ; Check out here
- Associate Systems Engineer | IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Across India
- असम पुलिस भर्ती: 306 सब- इंस्पेक्टर पदों पर भर्ती, जानें कब और कैसे करें आवेदन|
- UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Online Form 2021 in Uttrakhand
- डार्क चॉकलेट दूर करती है आपकी उदासी